Thursday, July 28, 2011

Wow. I cannot comment on my own blog - Lisa

I've heard from a couple people that comments are not working well.  I just tried to comment and got in a vicious cycle of logging-in in a new window.  Clearly one of Dante's modern circles of hell.  We will look into this.  In the mean time, if you want to comment, please email us at lisaandrobin@gmail.com  We'll post your comment for you.

And, for the record, I wouldn't duct tape the hoops together.  I was suggesting creating a duct tape sleeve at one end of the hoop for the purpose of holding the other end.  If you have two sleeves you can alter the hoop diameter.  Duct tape is strong enough to keep the hoop from punching through, and it's durable.  This would replace steel sleeves that used to exist and are, apparently, no longer available.  That said, I agree that duct tape is not pretty. 

1 comment: