Friday, August 12, 2011

Buying supplies

lace for Rob's Vic dress sleeve
Yesterday Lisa and I ordered more supplies, so here's a compendium with pics:
Jacquard ribbon for Lisa's Ren dress
Jacquard Ribbon for Lisa's Ren dress
Trim for both Rob's ad beau's Ren outfits



black-and-gold piping for both

Venise lace for all Ren outifts

















And last but not least, the all-important spiral boning!
Additionally, Lisa bought satin and velvet ribbon in both brown and black, but those pics don't show up well.

1 comment:

  1. For teh record, I only caved in on the spiral steel boning because the plastic cable ties don't work on a curve. They are not all that expensive and I was tempted to just cave in and get proper boning, but I believe the cable ties will work. I've already made the casings and I'm ready to go. Hardware store all the way, FTW!

    ReplyDelete