I fitted it to myself using the "twisting every which way" in front of a mirror method. I needed to get this dress to a certain point before the holidays hit in full force, so I didn't get a "ladies room fitting" from Lisa. I do like the front panel I added and I like the sleeves, but next time I would not pair a stretchy fabric and a woven fabric. Additionally, the design on the woven fabric is painted on and kind of rubbery. It has an Icky feel to the hand. Glad I'm not wearing it in real life.
Now I get to play with the yoke. I bought gold glitter and gold puff paint. I cut the yoke pieces out of the underskirt, sleeve lining fabric and cut an overlay out of green tulle. I plan on painting the "embroidery" on the overlay, then sewing it to the collar.
Here is the finished dress! I like the fit and feel of it now, with the front panel raised, more modest coverage and taken in yet again.
Now I'm working on a head dress/circlet and the belt
I braided cheap Christmas wire in a herringbone, then glued on twisted silver wire and Swarovski crystals wit E-6000. Hope it holds! Here it is modeled on the cheap costume wig I got on sale. All that is left is the belt!